Everyone knows that Amazon is the dominant company in Ecommerce online, but you might be surprised to find out just how big Amazon really is. According to Bloomberg, Amazon is forecasted to own over 23% of the global Ecommerce market by the end of 2016. This means that almost a quarter of all online sales will take place on the Amazon platform, and your business can gain significant exposure via this channel.
Many of our clients do not realize that they can sell their own products on Amazon and that Amazon actually wants you to do so. There are many options available and we help our clients get set up correctly for their specific situation with assistance on everything from UPC codes to product listing development. Just like our other services, our Amazon Growth programs center on your product’s visibility so that you are not lost in a sea of merchants. Although each of our programs are individually tailored to suit each client, they center around the following strategies.
- Identify whether the seller is going to utilize Fulfilled by Amazon services or handle fulfillment another way.
- Create a properly optimized listing that is designed to convert. This includes proper keyword targeting, utilizing all available pictures, and creating a compelling description.
- Conduct a launch to increase sales velocity and reviews for your product.
- Create and optimize video reviews of product. More and more people are seeking out video reviews of products before purchase. Our videos are optimized and developed to help convince your customers to buy your products.
- Implement systems to continue customer follow up and review solicitation.
- Utilize paid advertising to increase visibility.
- Conduct monthly analysis of campaigns, competitors, and additional market potential.
This proven strategy has helped hundreds of businesses increase their product visibility on Amazon and can be the difference in tens of thousands of dollars in sales per month. If you are not taking advantage of the traffic Amazon commands, you are simply leaving money on the table.
Contact us today to take your business to the next level on Amazon.